27 October 2008

Every now and then...

...my kids do things to remind me that they are mine and not just miniature replicas of Drew. Today at breakfast, Marc decided that she didn't like the oatmeal I've been feeding her the past few days (could it have been the plums I put in it?); so what does she do? Gag, gag, gag, throw up, gag some more. Hmmm....that gag reflex, now where have I seen it before? Oh, yes, it's mine! I know it well since it reared its ugly head during pregnancy. Maybe, just Maybe these two little Drews will begin to resemble some of their poor mother. Perhaps, though, they resemble me more than I know and I just don't recognize it. Food for thought on this glorious fall morning.




I'm off to "plow the fields" with my red tractor. Happy Monday to you all!

No comments: